SourceMedia is looking for an enthusiastic team player to assist the Audience Development team. This is an exciting (college-credit only) opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team, driving demand for a portfolio of brands in finance, healthcare, and technology. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated individual with some communications and data analysis experience. Digital marketing experience is a strong plus. In this role, the intern will report to the Digital Marketing Associate and SEO Manager and work closely with the rest of the Audience Development team.
* Assist in tracking and maintaining online campaigns (email, social media, search, etc.)
* Report campaign findings and results during meetings
* Maintain data on budgets, audiences, and more
* Track and report on site metrics and digital campaign performance, as well as propose recommendations to increase performance
* Stay up-to-date on latest web technologies and social media strategies, and evaluate how SourceMedia can take advantage of these new tools and approaches
* Current undergraduate or graduate in Marketing and Business related fields
* Ability to manage complex projects and campaigns in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional writing, communication, and attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (i.e. pivot tables, VLookups)
* Some understanding of audience development channels, like SEO, social media, and email
* Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Marketo, SEMrush, and/or Lytics a plus
This is a college-credit only internship.
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume.
For more information about SourceMedia please visit our website: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.